1. The data of the users registered across the forms enabled to the effect in the web site www.rs-barcelona.com (in forward, the web site), is obtained by RS Metal Games, S.L. (in forward, RS Barcelona), by the purpose of facilitating the assistance of the services that RS Barcelona provides across the above mentioned web site as well as to facilitate to you commercial information about services that could ensue from your interest.
2. Of conformity with the established for the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Information of Personal Character (in forward, LOPD), RS Barcelona, holder of the web site informs the user of this site of the existence of an automated file of information of personal character created by RS Barcelona and under its responsibility.
3. E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
Postal advertising and your right to opt out
Unless you have not opted-out or you are a consumer who consumer has his habitual residence in Spain, we reserve the right to use your first and last name and your postal address for our advertising purposes, e.g. for sending interesting offers and information about our products by post. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests.
4. The user will be able to exercise his rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation to the treatment of his personal information, in the terms and conditions foreseen in the LOPD. He will be able to exercise the above mentioned rights going to RS Barcelona C/ Ferrocarril, 16, 08840 Viladecans (Barcelona), España.
5. RS Barcelona supports the levels of protection safety of personal information in conformity with the Royal decree 994/1999, of June 11, relatively to the safety measures of the automated files that contain personal information, and has established all the technical means to his scope to avoid the loss, evil use, alteration, not authorized access and theft of the information that the user facilitates across the web site, without prejudice of informing him of that the safety measures in Internet are not impregnable.
The treatment of the information of personal character, as well as the sending of commercial communications realized by electronic means, they are similar to the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Information of Personal Character (B.O.E. of December 14, 1999) and to the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the Society of Information and of Electronic Trade (B.O.E. of July 12, 2002).
7. RS Barcelona saves himself the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential innovations, as well as to practices of the industry, informing before the users of the changes who in her should take place.